Are you in Ramsbottom & having problems with your telephone or broadband service?
Why not talk directly to Peter your local highly qualified Ex BT telephone engineer for Ramsbottom. Burytec understand just how frustrating & difficult it can be to deal with a service providers call centre. Burytec can help you quickly identify the source of any fault with your telephone or broadband service in the Ramsbottom area. Burytec are able to provide the correct level of complete expertise to resolve your problems, at an affordable & competitive price.
Burytec have considerable experience in making all your broadband & telephone connected devices work well together this includes items such as games stations, smart televisions, wireless connected items, tablets, alarm dialers, Tunstall lifeline equipment, phones, fax machines, standard & fibre broadband wireless routers.
- No 20% VAT to pay
- Appointments available with in 2 days
- Telephone wiring faults repaired
- Telephone line related broadband problems
- Broadband problems investigated
- Telephone ringing faults
- Diagnose source of noisy telephone line faults
- Supply & fit VDSL/ADSL master sockets
- Telephone extension sockets for fax / PDQ / Sky box / Alarms / Tunstall lifeline
- Supply & fit internal / external loud bell ringers
- Discreet cabling service
- Cable removal service / remove redundant cabling
- Installing 2 - 100 pair telephone cabling
- Cat 5e/6 data cabling
- Business telephone systems
- New telephone line re-location.
- Telephone extensions
- New telephone master sockets
- Hard wired computer data sockets RJ45
- Onsite underground telephone cable service.
- 7 days a week 8am - 8pm
Rambottom telephone exchange serves something in the region of 10,000 subscribers and is able to offer an extensive range of broadband services from a number of different communications providers other than BT / Plusnet / EE . Depending on your location within the Ramsbottom area you will most probably be able to subscribe to a FTTC (fibre) high speed broadband, there are some great deals to be had for this providing you shop around.
Despite any local external supply network cabling problems it is realistically possible to obtain speeds in the region of 30 plus Mbps as standard and up to 76 Mbps with ideal conditions on both your internal & external wiring. This is a great option if you are quite far away from the exchange, as most of the benefits are achieved by the installation of a fibre optic cable from the exchange to your local green cabinet. Why not do a little investigating yourself on the SamKnows website to see what your service options are, based on your post code & house number / building name.