Are you looking for some help with a telephone wiring or a broadband service problem in the Bolton Lancashire area?
Well look no further, Burytec's telephone engineer service Bolton is able to offer a range of telecommunications related services 7 days a week 8 am to 8 pm. As a sole trader business Burytec focus on servicing the needs of Bolton home & small business users. Burytec do not charge VAT & always offer competitively priced products & services. Internal telephone wiring from £45, external wiring with high quality external grade cable from £55. All telephone point wiring is inclusive of cable, socket & installation labour costs.
In the case of telephone or broadband related faults, Burytec is able to go above and beyond services on offer by other technical help providers and in many cases, also that of your service provider. Peter your BT trained & highly skilled local engineer with both City & Guilds and BTEC accreditations, will diagnose your fault followed by giving you all the available options to get it repaired quickly at an affordable cost.
Bolton telephone exchange serves over 30,000 users & is a BT fibre infinity / VDSL FTTC enabled exchange, which means many subscribers are able to upgrade to high speed broadband ( up to 52 Mbps or 76 Mbps, higher speeds to follow when vectoring technology is enabled ). Its worth noting that its no longer a BT exclusive offering so you should always check to see which Internet Service Provider can give you the best deal for your type of internet usage. If you need some impartial advice on this, why not use the contact link on the Burytec website.
Down to the nitty gritty, high speed broadband via your telephone line is now generally installed in one of two ways:-
- BT Openreach engineer visit to install, clearly you will be required to be at home / work on the day of installation. Its worth noting that due to the nature of this work & the time constraints of the BT Openreach engineer some or all of your existing phone extension points may have to be disconnected. However you can book an appointment with Burytec to evaluate your wiring for reconnection or replacement if required, so that all your phone points function without any major loss of broadband speed or quality.
- Wires only self install, this is where the router & required parts are sent to you in the post with instructions, all the street & exchange wiring are carried out to coincide with your activation date. This type of installation can some times be a little problematic & produce activated services that do not reach optimum speeds. More often than not this is due to internal wiring quality, configuration and or ineffective filtering. Burytec can help with all of these issues, as well as supply & fit an master filter faceplate. So you can get the best service Bolton excange has to offer.
Burytec can help you with all types of telephone & broadband related faults, more to the point you wont be bamboozled with technical jargon just high quality services at the right price. So if you need to get a clear indication of where a fault lies Burytec can help definitively identify internal / customer owned wiring faults , local equipment failure, external / service provider responsibility network faults.
- Discreet wiring
- Cable tidying
- Cable replacement
- Telephone sockets
- Standard broadband socket relocation
- Fibre (infinity/FTTC) broadband socket relocation
- External grade cabling
- Intermittent broadband faults
- Telephone line fault location
- Master socket replacement
- Data cabling
- ADSL / VDSL Braodband setup
- Wireless network setup
- Wireless Access Points
- VOIP phone / system setup
- & Much more.......