Having completed all the steps in part 1, you are now ready to use a standard internet browser to log into the incredible PBX telephone system. Simply type the IP address (as noted in part 1) of your telephone system in the web address bar of your browser and you will be presented with a gateway screen giving you access to the incredible PBX graphical user interface administration page.
Use the tab selector bar in the lower left column to change the access type from USERS to ADMIN & the main screen will present an option to enter the telephone system administration.
After you have clicked on the Incredible GUI Administration box, you will be offered three options Server administration, Incredible Free Support & User Control pane. Select Server Administration & you will be asked for your username & password.
On entering the correct credentials you will have full access to your telephone system web admin dashboard page as shown below.
The system overview dashboard window should clearly indicate the current status, with ticks for Astersk, MySQL and the Web Server as well as state that no critical errors have been found. We are now ready to explore some basic telephone system principles starting with learning some of the options we have for our internal extensions. (see part 3)
- DIY Telephone System For Home & Small Business Use Introduction
- DIY Telephone System Part 1 - Preparing The Incredible PBX Micro SD Card
- DIY Telephone System Part 3 - Setting Up Extensions On Your Telephone System
- DIY Telephone System Part 4 - Setting Up Incoming Calls
- DIY Telephone System Part 5 - Setting Up Outgoing Calls
- DIY Telephone System Part 6 - Changing Voice Prompts to UK English
If you are in the Greater Manchester area and need some help setting up your Pi telephone system then contact Peter at Burytec Telephone Engineer Manchester service.